UNISEL and UNSWAGATI hope to achieve positive outcome
UNISEL and UNSWAGATI delegates
Universiti Selangor (UNISEL) signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Universiti Swadaya Gunung Jati (UNSWAGATI), Bandung, Indonesia in an effort to promote programs offered at this university.
The ceremony started at 9 am witnessing the MoU signed by President & Vice Chancellor of UNISEL, Prof Dr Anuar Ahmad along with UNSWAGATI Rector, Prof Dr Rochanda Wiradinata. Among the attendees during the ceremony were Deans, key officers of UNISEL as well as the delegation from UNSWAGATI.
Starting with a briefing from the Faculty of Business Dean, Assoc. Prof. Dr Mohd Fuad bin Mohd Salleh who briefly described available programs and the education quality that UNISEL offers. He also promoted two Bachelor degree programs and the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) to the delegates.
Meanwhile, Prof Dr Anuar in his welcoming speech also shared the successes achieved by the university. He stated that the main recipes are the management’s and the entire university’s workforce high commitment who are committed to their respective responsibilities.
In his return speech, Prof Dr Rochanda clearly stated his confidence on these planned efforts. He also gave his commitment in having cooperation with four other faculties in UNISEL to exchange expertise in the future.
The ceremony ended in smiles of satisfaction etched on both parties as a sign of confidence that this cooperation will be able to bring substantial benefits and able to produce excellent graduates. Hence, with this MoU, it is hoped that it will build a strong bilateral relationship between the two institutions.
Prof Dr Anuar (left) with Prof Dr Rochanda signing the MoU
Prof. Dr. Rochanda
UNISEL and UNSWAGATI delegates during the MoU session
Achievements of UNISEL
- "UNISEL Pusat Lahirkan Atlet Kayak" - YB Tuan Amirudin Shari
- "Nak buat lawak juga perlukan ilmu" - Man Raja Lawak
- Terima Kasih Universiti Selangor
- Penduduk Sepang sahut cabaran Larian Universiti Selangor 2017
- Presiden dan Naib Canselor bertemu pentadbiran universiti bincang hala tuju UNISEL
- Majlis Watikah Perlantikan MPP UNISEL sesi 2017/2018
- Pilihan Raya Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar UNISEL berjalan lancar
- Projek Wakaf Gazebo UNISEL pertama di SMK Rantau Panjang
- Wujudkah Demokrasi Sebenar di Malaysia?
- Proses Penamaan calon MPP UNISEL berjalan lancar di kedua-dua kampus