UNISEL excited for Ramadan
Prof Mohd Nor reminding everyone on the preparations for Ramadan.
As many Muslims throughout the world are eagerly anticipating the start of the fasting month of Ramadan, UNISEL too is just as excited and had the chance of inviting motivational speaker, Associate Prof Dr Mohd Nor of Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) to give a talk in conjunction with our special ‘Welcoming Ramadan, 1435 Hijri’ programme.
The talk by Prof Mohd Nor touched on various aspects of what to anticipate for the coming, holy month of Ramadan. He hopes to have raised the spirits of UNISEL students and staff in preparing for Ramadan, which starts this Sunday.
With an attendance of close to 300, students, staff and other guests were reminded to embraceRamadan by appreciating the true meaningof the fasting month.
Prof Mohd Nor shared a story about Ramadan during the time of the Prophet Muhammad PBUH and his disciples. He also reminded everyone to take the opportunity to increase their ibadah throughout Ramadan.
Achievements of UNISEL
- "UNISEL Pusat Lahirkan Atlet Kayak" - YB Tuan Amirudin Shari
- "Nak buat lawak juga perlukan ilmu" - Man Raja Lawak
- Terima Kasih Universiti Selangor
- Penduduk Sepang sahut cabaran Larian Universiti Selangor 2017
- Presiden dan Naib Canselor bertemu pentadbiran universiti bincang hala tuju UNISEL
- Majlis Watikah Perlantikan MPP UNISEL sesi 2017/2018
- Pilihan Raya Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar UNISEL berjalan lancar
- Projek Wakaf Gazebo UNISEL pertama di SMK Rantau Panjang
- Wujudkah Demokrasi Sebenar di Malaysia?
- Proses Penamaan calon MPP UNISEL berjalan lancar di kedua-dua kampus