20 UNISEL students will go to Indonesia in an exchange program with UNISBA
UNISBA students with the Director of UNISEL’s Malaysia-Indonesia Institute for Research, Prof Dr Zaidi Hajazi (5th from left) at the seminar.
SHAH ALAM - UNISEL expects to send up to 20 students to Universiti Islam Bandung (UNISBA), Indonesia next year in the first wave ofan exchange programme between the two universities.
The effort to strengthen partnership between the two institutions began two years ago. The student and lecturer exchange programmes to UNISBA,a private institution well known for studies in Psychology, Law and Islam, began 30 years ago.
A total of 35 postgraduate students accompanied by four lecturers from UNISBA came to visit UNISEL on June 17 tohold dialogue as well as attenda seminar on ‘The Trends and Challenges of The Asean Economic Community’ held here.
In their 3-day academic field trip, the students and lecturers from the Business and Law faculties of UNISBA paid a visit to the Selangor State Islamic Council or Jabatan Agama Islam Selangor (JAIS) to hold dialogue with them as well.
One of the main objectives of the seminar was to discuss the implementation of business in Malaysia and Indonesia within the context of the ASEAN Free Trade Agreement (AFTA).
Achievements of UNISEL
- "UNISEL Pusat Lahirkan Atlet Kayak" - YB Tuan Amirudin Shari
- "Nak buat lawak juga perlukan ilmu" - Man Raja Lawak
- Terima Kasih Universiti Selangor
- Penduduk Sepang sahut cabaran Larian Universiti Selangor 2017
- Presiden dan Naib Canselor bertemu pentadbiran universiti bincang hala tuju UNISEL
- Majlis Watikah Perlantikan MPP UNISEL sesi 2017/2018
- Pilihan Raya Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar UNISEL berjalan lancar
- Projek Wakaf Gazebo UNISEL pertama di SMK Rantau Panjang
- Wujudkah Demokrasi Sebenar di Malaysia?
- Proses Penamaan calon MPP UNISEL berjalan lancar di kedua-dua kampus