UNISEL, MSSA embark on new ‘steel’ partnership
SHAH ALAM - UNISEL and the Malaysian Steel Association (MSSA) have signed a Memorandum of Understanding(MoU) marking a new partnership to promote the use of steel in the industry to students in the civil engineering field.
This MoU has been a result of recent talks held last August where the MSSA first came to see students at the Faculty of Engineering, discussing and explaining plans of working together.
It was later discussed at one of UNISEL’s executive meetings where both parties reached an agreement to sign a memorandum and consequently have UNISEL involved with courses and activities offered by the MSSA.
As a university that offers engineering programmes, specifically civil engineering, this MoU provides the perfect opportunity to improve teaching and learning for the students.
Furthermore, the participation of students in competitions organised by the MSSA such as the Open Idea Competition (OIC), will offer a lot more opportunities to those who wish to show off their creativity in terms of steel structure for construction.
UNISEL hopes that the MoU will also invite more lecturers to be involved and participate in the courses organised by the MSSA and other local and international collaborating organisations.
Achievements of UNISEL
- "UNISEL Pusat Lahirkan Atlet Kayak" - YB Tuan Amirudin Shari
- "Nak buat lawak juga perlukan ilmu" - Man Raja Lawak
- Terima Kasih Universiti Selangor
- Penduduk Sepang sahut cabaran Larian Universiti Selangor 2017
- Presiden dan Naib Canselor bertemu pentadbiran universiti bincang hala tuju UNISEL
- Majlis Watikah Perlantikan MPP UNISEL sesi 2017/2018
- Pilihan Raya Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar UNISEL berjalan lancar
- Projek Wakaf Gazebo UNISEL pertama di SMK Rantau Panjang
- Wujudkah Demokrasi Sebenar di Malaysia?
- Proses Penamaan calon MPP UNISEL berjalan lancar di kedua-dua kampus