UNISEL staff urged to serve main stakeholders well
Prof Anuar giving a speech to UNISEL staff
SHAH ALAM – UNISEL staff are reminded to provide the best service to students who as the main stakeholders, deserve to be given number one priority when it comes to shaping them into becoming exemplary beings.
Vice Chancellor and President, Prof DrAnuar Ahmad says many organisations that manage to stay on top do so by serving their stakeholders and clients excellently.
Prof Anuar also mentioned that in order to ensure students get the best service, UNISEL staff must be able to cater to them in various ways.
This, he added, is to ensure the quality of service for our students is satisfactory, in line with UNISEL’s vision and mission.
“The education industry is a service industry where the clients’ satisfaction is paramount.
“We have to be proactive in dealing with problems faced by our clients (students). There’s no use in having strategic planning on paper but failing to implement it well without any monitoring and progressive improvement,” Prof Anuar said in his speech at UNISEL’s monthly staff assembly on June 9.
The Vice Chancellor equally stressed that the staff are the main reason why students here choose UNISEL. The quality of service is an important benchmark for students when it comes to deciding their place of study.
“Students would not choose us otherwise,” he claimed.
Prof Anuar told that results from a recent survey showed that 42% of students who chose UNISEL to further their studies at the Shah Alam campus received good recommendation from peers and friends who had attended UNISEL previously.
He added that it proves the experience gained by UNISEL alumni is important as a reference point for those who are looking to join the university.
UNISEL staff gathering for the monthly assembly
“There are many institutions to choose from in Shah Alam- namely the four major universities.
“We all play an important role in making them choose us,” he said.
Prof Anuar urged all members of staff, especially academic staff to share and teach from their own experience.
He hopes the students will learn to have high moral values based on what they gain from their experience at UNISEL.
“The core values we practice here at every level are integrity, accountability, innovativeness, quality work, excellence, openness and loyalty.
“These values must be practisedin order to provide our customers excellent service and to achieve our vision of becoming the number one university, teaching professionals and academics of the future with good morals,” he later added.
Achievements of UNISEL
- UNISEL Jalin Kerjasama dengan Majlis Sukan Negara dan Majlis Sukan Negeri Selangor Menerusi Program “One State One University One Centre”
- Kepentingan disiplin dalam dunia pendidikan kanak-kanak
- UNISEL Anjur Syarahan Mmum Pendidikan Islam bersama Dr. Ghazali Basri
- UNISEL ingin lahirkan siswa aktif berpersatuan
- UNISEL dan PKPIM Anjur Perkampungan Menara Gading Kebangsaan 2017
- Hijrah Selangor sokong UNISEL lahirkan usahawan dalam kalangan pelajar universiti
- "UNISEL Pusat Lahirkan Atlet Kayak" - YB Tuan Amirudin Shari
- "Nak buat lawak juga perlukan ilmu" - Man Raja Lawak
- Terima Kasih Universiti Selangor
- Penduduk Sepang sahut cabaran Larian Universiti Selangor 2017